The collection and use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that we can use to identify or contact you and you may be asked to provide personal information at any time you are in contact with York Press. You aren’t obliged or required to provide us with your personal information, but should you chose not to, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
York Press, it's partners and its affiliates may share your personal information with each other and use it consistent with this policy but we will never sell, rent or share it with any third party. We may combine your personal information with other information to provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
The personal information we will collect
How we might use your personal information
- When you register at, or make a purchase from, www.yorknotes.com we may collect a variety of information, including your name, email address, postal address, phone number, contact preferences, and credit card information. With your permission, we may also collect this information through other means including, but not restricted to, telephone calls.
The collection and use of non-Personal Information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you up to date with latest product announcements, information and special offers. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by email@example.com
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information to verify your identity and assist with identification.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases you have made and changes to our terms and conditions. Because this information is important to your relationship with us, you may not opt out of receiving them.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, marketing and customer communications.
- If you enter a sweepstake, competition, or similar promotion that we run either on this website or elsewhere, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
We may also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. If we combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.