- Version 1
- Download 567
- File Size 944.64 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date May 28, 2020
- Last Updated May 28, 2020
Whether you’re looking at this at home, or are back in school, this pack is a great way to get to grips with one of your key areas of study for GCSE English Literature – poetry. Put together by the experts at York Notes, it will really kickstart your studies!
So – what’s in the pack?
1. Refresh your understanding of poetry and the features that distinguish it from other forms.
2. Explore ways to read poetry for pleasure and study.
3. Tackle the challenging area of interpretation through the exploration of a classic poem.
4. Look at ways to compare parallel poems through theme, language, and form.
5. Find your own poetic voice with a series of exercises and ideas for creating your own verse.
6. Follow up with our suggested links and ideas: websites, videos, and so on.
We hope you enjoy your exploration of this fascinating form.